Tuesday 11 December 2012

People Tree AW 2012

 
 
These videos by People Tree were released a while ago now, but seeing as it's still winter, I thought I'd post them up as a bit of last minute Christmas present inspiration (or, rather, a procrastination opportunity). There is something very Orla Kiely-esque about their womenswear video. I can't quite put my finger on it except, obviously, some of the Orla Kiely collaboration pieces that are featured (my fave being this dress, and of course the peter-pan collar blouses which now appear to have sold out - boohoo!). 
 

In a completely different style, the menswear video is also shorter, but effective at showing off their finest menswear pieces in a casual, two-lads-hanging-out-looking-cool kind of context. I like the little message at the end thanking the producers for making the clothes!

It's nice to see ethical retailers using film to get their collections seen (i.e. seen in that vital fashion-forward video context that a lot high street brands have mastered). I'm already looking forward to the SS2013 versions!

Sadie xxx

1 comment:

Nop said...

adorable video. love love them ^^

http://puputnopitasari.blogspot.com/